Jun 21, 2011

I want to swim in that skypool, too!



Gosh.. don't you wanna jump in that swimming pool and enjoy the skyview from there? Imagine a cityscape view from 55th storey! The Skypark swimming pool (I will calling it skypool, for short, here)... 良いなあ。行きたい!

Being away from Singapore, meant that I was quite behind in terms of Singapore news and updates. Mm.. which shouldn't be an issue if I have religiously kept myself updated :P I am pretty much unaware of news uncovered by news tweets and unmentioned by my Singapore friends on facebook.

So, when my Japanese colleague asked me about the skypool, pretty much out of the blue, I was really lost. Eh... you mean, we have a swimming pool on top of our Marina Bay Sands (MBS) hotel? Eh... really? I know we have a Skypark, which is opened for public viewing as well, with some sections closed, only exclusive to guests, too. Mmm.. so I assume he probably means the Skypark instead of a skypool.

So imagine my surprise, when I finally saw the SMAP TV ad on my Japanese TV set. How ignorant I was! There really is a skypool in Singapore!

And it reminds me very much like the pool in Hugh Hefner Sky Villa at Palms Las Vegas, which I saw from a Japanese TV program.

Very very posh...

Now back to MBS...



I so wanna visit the Infinity Pool (the name of the Skypool)! (◕ω◕❀) But I think it is likely (actually I am 99% sure) that it is only reserved for their hotel guests. Gotta book a one-night stay there!

When I am back in Singapore, I want to spend a day properly exploring the new facilities at MBS resort! Like a tourist. (✿◕‿◕)ノ゙ ♬♫