Now sharing with everyone, my first hit with my new toy-- Honey Baked Chicken Wings.
- 16-18 Chicken Wings
- 2 tablespoons of Manuka Honey or 6 tablespoons of Honey
- 3 tablespoons of Oyster Sauce
- 2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil
- 0.5 teaspoon of Light Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons of Chinese Cooking Wine
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Marinate the chicken wings and leave the mixture overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat oven to 220*C.
4. Place the chicken wings on the grills.
Coat the tray with aluminium foil and place it at the bottom of oven, to collect dripping sauces and oil.
-QQ learnt this the hard way-
5. Bake the chicken wings at top 1/3 of the oven.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes.
7. Lower the temperature to 180*C and bake for another 15 minutes.
You may adjust the timing according. Do check the colour of the chicken skin. When it is slightly brown and charred, it's ready.
And there you go, a very fuss-free oven dish. Perfect for potluck parties~